Make your selection using the links below or the (left) sidebar:
- Congrats to Matteo Manzati and Ali Hosseini! Their paper is out! out!.
- Michele Giugliano has been invited to the first online Marie-Curie Alumni Association meeting on Research and Democracy, to contribute to a debate entitled At the interface of AI, Neuroscience and Policy.
- In the context of ESOF2020 Trieste Science in the City Festival, the lab organized a science communication event held on Sep 2nd 2020 - watch it here
- We are very happy to announce that the joint work with L. Ballerini's lab has been published on Molecular Brain. Good job, Matteo Manzati!
- Congrats to Dr. Antonella Monaco. Her 2014 review paper on Carbon-based smart nanomaterials in biomedicine and neuroengineering, published in 2014 in Beilstein Journals of Nanotechnology, is in the third most accessed article (see here) of 2020!
Congrats Simone Frisari, @ManuelaSanto10, Matteo Manzati and Ali Hosseini @Sissaschool! A terrific collaboration with Prof. Mallamaci's team! https://t.co/Vn4R0j0eFp— Michele Giugliano (@meekeee) January 25, 2022
on Human Neuropathogenic FOXG1 Alleles.
Just accepted in iScience!@meekeee https://t.co/02xJN3w685— Michela Chiappalone (@BrainBowProject) September 24, 2020
Registratevi numerosi e scoprite le "Nanotecnologie e Nanoelettronica per curare il cervello" @fet_in https://t.co/Gf0wxdp0vr @Eventbrite— Valentina Perrera (@Valebio83) August 26, 2020
Paper out in @PLOSCompBiol ! Congrats Christophe and Michael!! https://t.co/e1h0ToRRLj— Michele Giugliano (@meekeee) July 24, 2020
By simulating rat and human neuron models, we demonstrate that increasing the distance between the axonal site of AP initiation (#AIS) and the soma markedly expands neuronal "bandwidth".
Congrats to Stefano Borda Bossana & Christophe Verbist! Their paper on the response properties of rat L1 cortical neurons is out! @AcademicChatter @OpenAcademics #neuroscience https://t.co/wc4bU1t4ly— Michele Giugliano (@meekeee) June 17, 2020
Our work on ultramicroelectrodes is out (https://t.co/5vtIh5Z5HW), funded by our FP7 FET BRAINLEAP project (https://t.co/AiAlkYRaOJ) #neurotechnologies #neuroscience— Michele Giugliano (@meekeee) May 19, 2020
Congrats (@p2jones, Anastasiya Moskalyuk, Ramona Samba, and all the others).@AcademicChatter @fet_eu pic.twitter.com/4K5p97xbwf